1. Coca-Cola was originally green.
2. The most common name in the world is Mohammed.
3. The name of all the continents end with the same letter that theystart with.
4. There are two credit cards for every person in the United States.
5. TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the lettersonly on one row ! of the keyboard.
6. Women blink nearly twice as much as men!!
7. You can't kill yourself by holding your breath.
8. It is impossible to lick your elbow.
9. People say "Bless you" when you sneeze because when you sneeze, yourheart stops for a millisecond.
10. It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
11. The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be thetoughest tongue twister in the English language.
12. If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try tosuppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neckand die.
13. Each king in a deck of playing cards represents great king fromhistory. Spades - King David Clubs - Alexander the Great, Hearts -Charlemagne Diamonds - Julius Caesar.
14. 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987, 654,321
15. If a statue of a person in the park on a horse has both front legsin the air, the person died in battle.
16. If the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as aresult of wounds received in battle.
17. If the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died ofnatural causes.
18. Question - This is the only food that doesn't spoil. What is this?Ans. - Honey
19. A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
20. A snail can sleep for three years.
21. All polar bears are left handed.
22. American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olivefrom each salad served in first-class.
23. Butterflies taste with their feet.
24. Elephants are the only animals that can't jump.
25. In the last 4000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.
26. On average, people fear spiders more than they do death.
27.Shakespeare invented the word 'assassination' and 'bump'.
28. Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand.
29.The ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
30. The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
31.The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the bodyto squirt blood 30 feet.
32. Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have overmillion descendants.
33. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria inyour ear by 700 times.
34. The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
35. Most lipstick contains fish scales.
36. Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different.
37. And finally 99% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow
- Posts : 75
Join date : 2007-12-29
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum